2. It was in Hebrew.
3. It had no references.
4. It wasn’t published in a refereed journal.
5. Some even doubt he wrote it by himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his
9. He never applied to the ethics board for permission to use
10.When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it by
drowning his subjects.
11.When subjects didn’t behave as predicted, he deleted them from
the sample. 12.He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13.Some say he had his son teach the class.
14.He expelled his first two students for learning.
15.Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students
failed his tests.
16.His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a
Have a great day!